Friday, September 21, 2012

first birthday invitations

I've hand made almost every single invitation for all of my girls' birthday parties.  I always pick something simple and something I can complete in one hour (during nap time).  I always get a kick out of doing it and I wish I would have made one extra every time so I could have saved one for the girls' baby books.  Oh well! Ashlynn's first birthday party is coming up and as you can see we are having a Halloween themed party.  My baby is turning 1!  I can't believe how fast this year has gone by.

4 comments:

Heather P. said...

Just adorable! I swear you should start a boutique/bakery. You are so creative, I love it! Looking forward to seeing birthday pictures. When is the big day again?

Emily said...

That is awesome! I love that you have made all of their invitations, that is such a great gift (for you and the girls).

Unknown said...

Halloween? That explains the pumpkins. Why Halloween though? Can’t wait for November? What are you planning to come up with for this year’s birthdays? I’ll look forward to seeing more of your invitation designs. Faye @ MasterCopyPrint.com

Unknown said...

The little ones will definitely love the first birthday invitations!